figma Virtua Fighter Akira Yuki: 2P Color ver. #SP-067b – by Good Smile
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
figma Akira Yuki in his Player 2 colors!
From ‘Virtua Fighter’, the world’s first 3D fighting game released back in 1993, comes a figma of Akira Yuki in his ‘Player 2’ colors! The figma is designed to recreate the look of Akira from the original Virtual Fighter game! You can pose him in various classic attacks including his ‘Tetsuzankou’. Keep this figma by your side and remember the good old days at the arcade!
- Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes.
- A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- He comes with both a standard expression as well as a shouting expression for his victory pose.
- A large variety of interchangeable hand parts are included to recreate various moves.
- An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
- A 2P Color version is planned to be announced at a later date.
|Dimensions||20 × 15 × 15 cm|